Cp and Pc Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cp and Pc Forums

Forums for Club Penguin and Planet Cazmo!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and How it Works!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rulerofgame
Founder Of The Forum
Rulerofgame

Number of posts : 8
Club Penguin name : Rulerofgame
Planet Cazmo Name : Gold Tooth
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Character sheet
Forum Coins: Infantie
Infractions: Never will get one

Rules and How it Works! Empty
PostSubject: Rules and How it Works!   Rules and How it Works! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:10 am

Ok here are the rules.You need to follow them and do what they say.

Don't use bad words because, they are not good for the forum they are not good plain out and if saying it to someone may hurt their fellings. 1st time you say a bad word it is a user bann.2nd is a IP bann.

Don't ask to be a moderator or Administrator we will ask you if we want you to be one.

Don't double post unless it is important. No one likes it

Don't post useless threads it will be deleted or you might get a ban if it is bad.

follow the above to have fun inside the forums! Also if you are on alot and follow all the rules i might email you about working here.......

Don't advertise any sites it can get you a bann. Only Advetize in your Sigs

Only one Account per person it is annoying and bad to have more than one account.

How the forum works

to sart a new post Just go to a topic/thread and look at the top left and click new post

To reply Go look at the bottom of the page on a post and look in the bottom left. Click reply!

To quote Go to someones comment and look to the right in it and click quote from there it will quote it and take you to the reply!

if you need more help just ask me on the ask me thread under the rules and how it works!
Back to top Go down
https://planetpenguin.board-directory.net

Rules and How it Works!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cp and Pc Forums :: Forum Main :: Rules-
Jump to: